Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Here it is the new year and you are all snuggly, hung over and sleepkins. I on the other hand am getting ready to go to work at the new job... Here is how it goes..
Day One... Kevbear is not a morning person...

Kevbear and 100 other drones worked like slaves for 11 hours... Kevbear knew he would hate this... BUT, I like the people there (go figure). At lunch break I was on the phone being a Realtor... Kevbear came home on NEW YEARS EVE, Mr. Grumpy said nice things like "Now you know how real people live" and "Welcome to reality"... lucky for Mr. Grumpy he still is alive this morning... We ate dinner, Mr. Grumpy had champagne (Kevbear did not care), Kevbear was in bed before 9:00 on NEW YEARS EVE! What's up with that... At midnight Kevbears sadistic Mom called yelling HAPPY NEW YEAR into a sleepy Kevbear's ear... Kevbear hates the world this morning... but I think I might live...

I do morning sooo well...
Sue & Dean, sorry we missed your party, I hope you understand...

2 comments:

High Desert Living said...

ya, we do, but sure did miss your smiling faces!

High Desert Living said...

Just wanted to let you know that we're thinking about you and hope you're having at least a little bit of fun in the new job.