Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Friday!

YAHOO!
And it was a day at the office, my office, my almost perfect office. And I do not have to work at the other job tonight!!!
And our newest agent became licensed today!!! That means that we have (drum roll) 5 of us and 2 more about to start. Our rapid growth has caused me to email the board for their Monday meeting to increase our office space area. Was it just 3 weeks ago we were working out of a garage?

So I am heading out to actually see Mr. Grumpy during daylight hours (since Sunday) and to have supper together!!! And to add to a great day travel agent called and we are firming up some holiday plans. In the meantime my thoughts can turn to the nice warm beaches we will soon be at... and the sights one sees at the beach... Snow predicted here again this weekend...
So on a warmer note...
And besides laying on a warm beach we will be having a bartender pouring us some great ummm... shots... So it is happy trails for now!

No comments: