Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend update


It is nice just having the one job this week and Saturday was a great office day. We had a walk in client that most Realtors only dream of... which reinforces my belief that this is the prime location for the office. We are getting a few walk-ins every few days so everyone here should make money, and that's the reason I'm not in the garage anymore. 2 of us were out showing properties this weekend and we had other Realtors showing our listings so it was a good weekend. And I put the rockers out on the front porch at the office for the weekend (cabled & bolted down) and they were here when I pulled in this AM!

So yesterday I stayed at home and did the gardener thang. Used up the Roundup cause the weeds are winning at the moment...
And I took the racks I bought from Lowe's and got most of the garden shed organized which was something that needed to get done before garden season really kicks in.
I did not get the newest fruit trees planted, but there are 4 waiting. Mr. Grumpy got the water system turned on also so we can water the gardens now... it was 80 yesterday... And it was the first official day of not using the dryer for the next 6+ months!

And Mr. Grumpy is always very happy if this little thing dose not spin too fast!

I tried not to get too stressed out over the fact that the neighbors are pigs and just let trash blow around on their property...
And the best thing was at least there are still wild bees out and they were all over the pear blossoms...
So it was a productive Sunday, hope yours was good too! See ya soon...Happy Trails!

4 comments:

High Desert Living said...

I figured with some time off, you would post an update. I see your signs EVERYWHERE. Good for you!

High Desert Living said...

I know how busy you must be - but your email doesn't seem to be working - I have had a message returned twice. Others have probably rold you, too, or maybe it's just me, but thought you'd like to know.
And, I miss your blog - hope you have the time to update sometime soon.
Love ya

High Desert Living said...

Thanks for the party. A good time was had by all. Let me know when the email is fixed so I can send you the good stuff...

Anonymous said...

My Dear kev Bear I need an updated email for either you OR Mr. Grumpy Please i have some news that much be shared. elmccoy@hotmail.com

Lisa