Friday, April 25, 2008

It's Friday!

This has been a whirlwind of a week. Monday the board voted yes to my request to expand the office space so we now have the entire lower floor of the building, next we take over upstairs! Tuesday I once again pointed out to my one Lowe's manager that they had me scheduled to work days I can no longer work... so I am off from there for 11 days!!! Which means I can be at the office everyday (which I love) and it all seems to be going fast, 3 weeks ago I was in the garage and now I have 6 agents... Blessings!!! Today the sheriff's moved out of their part of the building so we could take it over, and they got to see my new name badge which is modeled on a sheriff badge to tie in with the office name and the ranch theme.

Now for the best news... I get to work in the garden for the weekend!!! I am off to town now to get some of the fruit trees we still need to get planted. So for now it is happy trails and it is a ride 'em cowboy kinda afternoon.... so enjoy! My heros have always been cowboys....

No comments: