Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's Beginning To Look...

Yesterday I was hard at it. Those of you who know me know that this is my time of year! And for those of you (and we know who you are!) that are calling about the outside decorations, just be aware that there are transformations happening (on the inside). So here is a taste of things to come. And if Macy's calls again asking me to fix their Christmas windows just one more time...

Baby Jesus got knocked out of the dining room by the New Disney Tree & Santa!
Mr. Grumpy wanted (His?) Disney Tree in the living room so we compromised on the dining room. The Main Village gets the primo window & piano again this year in the dining room...
And the Baby Jesus booted out (act of God?) the toy train and took over the entry...
The toy train got another primo location, the side living room window...
And the top of the one entertainment center has passed the "Can I live with it test" and will stay and not be redone for a third time...

OK so the master bedroom will be completed today, somehow I misplaced my oldest Nativity? And the guest bedroom & guest bathroom will be started. I will get the lights on the tree (which takes at least 3 hours... Boogers can we get a pre-lite tree someday? And I am now headed into town to see where is that Nativity that I have had since birth... true, it was a present from my Grandma Krueger (handmade!) for my first Christmas... which would make it, what, somewheres around 40 years old... Also not too sure about my idea of one of the trains going around the dining room table... logistics?... but it would make it easy to pass the food!

Still up in the air over the ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY, could be the 16th... could be the 23rd?... or maybe the 30th??? What say you revelers?

2 comments:

High Desert Living said...

Are the doggies really trained to not bother the decorations? Party? Party? Say when, then I can meet all these other folks who leave comments.

Anonymous said...

That nativity is gorgeous!