Saturday, December 8, 2007

Second Thoughts

There are times when I could just let all the holidays go by the way and travel at this time of year (don't tell Mr. Grumpy). We had such a blast being away last year at DisneyWorld and had none of the usual hassle's... maybe every other year... A cruise? An island? Our place in Puerto Rico? DisneyWorld again? Except for the crowds...But we got to meet new (old) friends... Mr. Grumpy got to be a different dwarf for a week... Mr. Happy!
And even the Kevbear (who wants everything perfect) got to be relaxed and be Mr. Joe Cool...
Even though you could hardly tell I had grown a handlebar 'stache...
And a life with everyone waiting on you and being limo'ed around is not all that bad...
Plus there is really something for being nice and warm, like right now after it snowed again last night... The idea of a Caribbean Island sounds OK!
And we get to meet such great people when we travel!
We'll just have to see how 2008 goes, but be forewarned family & friends... it is in my head to go somewheres warm every other year! (At least) So now back to the grind of me being insane with all the decorating... Oh and before I forget my great buddy Kim (such a fox... if I was straight...) took Brenda and I to lunch yesterday
And when I mentioned to Bren that we might have our Christmas Party while she was in Hawaii (the somewheres warm place!)... she was devastated and cried...
So I might be leaning towards a 30th party... because the last thing poor Brenda needs are (more?) bags under her eyes.... Love Ya Sweetie!!!

No comments: