Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Westie Wednesday 3

Hi this is Bentley. I think this is really stupid, but Papa Kevbear is making me do this. I mean I could be doing something important like licking my paws or even funner parts. But Papa told me it is my turn so here I go.

This is me...

I was born on August 21st 1999 in Boston, my fancy name is Lord Bentley of Balmoral, but everyone calls me Bent. OK, the Daddies call me their Sausage Boy, cause I guess I have kinda a weight issue... The Daddies bought me and I had a really crappy flight out to my new home. My family has always flown a lot so I had heard stories and let me tell ya they are all true. I thought it was going to be a direct flight, yeah right. I had an overnight layover in San Fran, lucky for me the Daddies knew someone to take me outta that box they call first class otherwise I don't know what would have happened but someone could have gotten bit, if ya know what I mean. So I finally get to this wilderness outpost airport in central Oregon where the Daddies live and they leave me on a pallet, like a suitcase or something in the sun... for an hour no less! I was pissed, but you should have heard Papa Kevbear, that was some mighty fine cussing he did. He chewed on everybody around, didn't matter if they were just walking by he yelled at 'em good. That was the first time I saw Papa, I tend to be more laid back so I was kinda worried that he was a psycho or something. He turned out to be OK...

Then he took me to meet Daddy Rand and the girls. Daddy Rand is really cool and we get along, but those 2 sisters can be real bitches. Like when we were all little they would dig tunnels and hide all our toys in there and cause I am kinda stocky I couldn't fit in their stupid tunnels. Then they would sit in there and laugh, like they thought they were Queens or something. I think the Daddies might have spoiled 'em before I came along. But I'm from Boston and I know that every one of my ancestors has the word champion in front of their names and that means something where I come from!

So life here has been pretty good, it isn't Boston but it is good. Sometimes I feel like out here in the west they are all a bunch of savages, but the food is good and I get all the sex I want so I'm OK with life. Like I said I tend to be laid back, my favorite thing these days is getting my tummy scratched. We used to go to our beach house a lot and I always got to sit between the Daddies, just us 3 guys watching the road go by. My favorite spot is still between the daddies, it's how we all sleep, once in awhile I grab a premo pillow spot so they know who's the boss but we get along all right. Since I am the Papa, or alpha one of my jobs is to look out for the family, Elizabeth does it too, but I am taller and can see better... In the summer I swim a lot and lay around the pool. In the winter I like to lay in the sun. Winter is kinda nice because it gets really cold here (in this wilderness outpost we call home) and the daddies bring in a tree so me and my boys can pee right in the living room! I really like that, indoor plumbing! The daddies put lights on it too so you can see where you are going late at night... OK so that is about all for me, gotta go hit a few trees and grab some lunch, maybe give Papa a kiss... chio...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I learn so much about the kids on Westie Weds. just love it!