Friday, December 21, 2007

Tis the Season?

OK so here is the scoop... The Kevbear has taken a second job to get by. That's right, I got hired by a company that I cannot name (their policy) but it is not Home Depot and is a store like it and will be opening shortly. It has disrupted our lives, no one is very happy about it... Especially the doggies!!! Papa is not around anymore!!! But the new company (ALL STAR REAL ESTATE) could use a cash infusion and there are still bills to pay. I am really hoping this will be short lived and not more then a few weeks... AND I cannot curse there, ever... Not getting home until 11 at night SUCKS DONKEY DICKS too! So there is the scoop... don't tell a soul... just our little secret...

Doggies are very happy that Papa is at the home office today (in the garage) and have left me a present!


I was overjoyed to walk into the hall and find the present so I just had to share the moment... should it be a Hallmark card? And of course no one was talking... they all clammed up as soon as I yelled "who pooped in the house?"
And when I went in the kitchen to grab a bowl of oatmeal and some vitamins...
Did you notice the Special K's on my vitamins! The doggies were all right there ready to help with breakfast...
While fighting off the doggies I noticed a rainbow on the floor (did you catch that?) and so went looking for more!
And there was another one hoovering over the range! I am not sure if rainbows are angels or fairies (in this house... a fairy?) but I think it is one or the other. There are some that say it is just a reflection from a prism (like on the table?) but I prefer magic any day...
I need to get into town and help Mom with her outdoor decorations today and maybe finish off her tree... and then when I get home perhaps there will be more Christmas Cards in the mailbox as this year they seem to be a little thin and the wall is not nearly as covered as it should be (hint, hint...)

But I was late getting ours out so all of you in Europe and Canada are hereby granted until New Years Eve to get them to us. Our shopping is done, just a few boxes to put up, and some presents to be wrapped. My sister arrives tomorrow night, hope I can get off early to go pick her up... Note to self, never let Mr. Grumpy talk you into getting "a real job" ever again!

Oh and one more thing since this is the holidays and I firmly believe in Christmas Magic...

1) My bud SCOTT-O-RAMA says that comments are like heroin to Bloggers so give me a fix for the holidays...

2) Watch the movie LOVE ACTUALLY. It is perfect to let you know why everyone should believe in Christmas Magic... even if I asked for it for Christmas and do not get it again this year...

2 comments:

High Desert Living said...

Here is your comment...err your fix.
Kansas style New Year's Eve at our house - put it on your calendar! And I'm sure glad that our daughter doesn't leave little presents any more. When she is mad at us, she empties the bathroom waste basket...

High Desert Living said...

OK - who loves ya baby?