Friday, October 26, 2007

12 STEPS

And... I will survive and address What The F@#k somewhere down the road. Thanks guys, but tonight is the 12 STEPS PROGRAM! (Because Kelly called me tonight)

1) Stop paying someone to run their office in a bad economic climate.

2) Figure out what you love to do & how to do it well & make $'s at it.

3) Consult with mentors & folks that you trust to give you sound advice.

4) Consult with Attorneys & CPA to get it right legally.

5) Create a corporation per advice from #'s 3 & 4 above.

6) Create a name that you & others that you care about can live with.

7) Fill out Walmart Greeters application (just kidding)

8) Meet with Bankers & get turned down to keep you grounded firmly in reality.

9) Meet with sign & stationary people to get it the way you want it.

10) Meet with potential landlords because a dining room table is not an option.

11) Let people know that even though this is a scary thing you honestly feel you are doing the right thing for all the right reasons.

12) Pray through all the above steps.



OK so this is where I am headed. There have been little things along the way these past 2 weeks that have enforced my belief that I am doing the right thing. Like the glass company called and mentioned I had a print there (for a year) being framed... it was a present from my very first clients (when you see it you will understand). Like getting a great & easy to remember office phone number 923-6321. Like calling my toll free provider and getting 1-877-923-6321 as my toll free office phone number. And mostly knowing that there are a lot of folks out there rooting for me and my new company... ALL STAR REAL ESTATE, inc.

So at this point my real estate license is pending in Salem (but they charged my Mastercard Tuesday?) And then I can re-join the MLS ($2,000!@$?!). And then I can...

Cheers!

No comments: