Sunday, October 21, 2007

Loosing Stuff

Today was Mr. G's last day of vacation and going to the dump day! I am sorry that Mr. G has to go back to that hell hole and get up pre-crack of dawn to get there. I will try to be a good Kevbear and somehow put a few sentences together to send him off with (it makes him happy if we are both awake). And I do like to watch the sunrise over the hill behind the house... Plus there is that first cuppa joe... Now about that loosing stuff title. This being dump day we went to the dump. ( See Pony, see Tom, see Flip run.) At this dump we loose stuff, we recycle (we could do better), we go to the dump 4-5 times a year. This I feel saves the gas in the dump trucks that lumber around every week and usually I get stuck behind on corners. To be fair I also get stuck behind these...
This one also needs a dump truck... Anyway we actually got rid of some things we have had around that were broken and we finally forgot why we were saving them. I also loaded the Honda car with stuff to go to, hmmm... Goodwill? St. Vincents? or??? stuff we have had in the garage since we moved here and have never needed. The garage is much cleaner today! But the reason I said the dump was where we loose stuff was from the past. Once many years ago a woman named Erica helped me loose something... Once Mr. G put on my wedding band (by mistake) and while hurling something into a bin we heard a ping and never saw that dear little gold band again. I also managed to loose my cell phone on a dump run (not as dear as the ring). This, I think, is the dump Gods wanting sacrifices...

Tomorrow will be the day of official forms & signing of papers and no not the Walmart greeters application! So perhaps this week I can talk more about work and less about stalking neighbors! Sue (a nice neighbor) was so kind to point out that we are blessed with 2 crazy neighbors, north & south and perhaps you (dear readers) would be confused. So let me clarify; there is nutzoid neighbor (south) with the endangered vacant lot and there is mother fucking mormans(north) also known as gay hating bigots. Ah, we are truly blessed... and they all like Mr. Grumpy! The same Mr. G who told me this afternoon I should try to make amends and forget the past (remember the Yankees). Wait, what was that flying by the window??? The snow was seen in Bend by Mr. G getting our politically correct car new shoes (if you are reading the comments dear readers).

This being October, the month of good scary movies, I have Sci-fi channel going in the living room. At the moment it is a Japanese flick with subtitles, kinda hard to follow, but by the screaming it is getting good. All the doggies have gone to bed with Mr. G so I am on my own if a serial killer, zombie, ghoul, or flesh eating bacteria try to get in tonight. We already have a ghost...

Tonights dinner was a good one because everything but the chops and lettuce came from our garden! And those taters were mighty good as was the salad... Trust me them was gooood vittles! Always fun to be creative in your cooking!


1 comment:

High Desert Living said...

The Griz bear is behind in his blog - too much garden work?