Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fall is?

OK, you will all be very happy to know that at last the Kevbear put off the procrastinating and worked on the woodpile... and might I add hit the halfway point (maybe). I also managed to get the raingutters cleaned out, a load of laundry done & met with the CPA for 2 hours! I could get used to this working at home stuff. But... I know me and I need more structure then a puter on the dining room table. And there is that Walmart Greeters application... And Mr. G was the perfect son-in-law and took Mom shopping today and to top it off actually sat at J. C. Penny's for a period of time (Mr. G swears it was 2+ hours) while Mom bought some female support & tightening devices! Three cheers for Mr. G!!! What a guy!!! I could never sit thru that...

We have a big storm due in late tonight and tomorrow. I always wondered why they make such a big deal of winds 75+ mph on the east coast when we get winds at 100+ on the Oregon coast. I will hope to finish the woodpile but might have to stay in and work at the office (grin). And with the advent of wind & potential snow this week my thoughts will turn to warm beaches and hot bods... I just love the beach...

OK... Mr. G just pointed out that I could spend less time putting some eye candy on the blog and more time getting myself in the above shape... What say you viewers?

1 comment:

High Desert Living said...

nice looking wood pile - I like the blue color scheme facing to the south......
Keep working on that wood pile and you'll look like that in no time!