Friday, October 19, 2007

taters!

After our downpour last night (glad I cleaned out the raingutters!) I decided today might be a good day to start digging all those taters. So I started in on the Yukon Golds...

This was (told you so) also the day I started in on cleaning the garage and getting it ready for the doggies winter condo. Mr. G worked on the house. I also cleaned up the garden shed so there was someplace to put all the tools from the garage & the lawnmowers. The boys love to chew the pullcords off the power tools each winter. What can I say, Boys will be Boys...

Mr. G did mention once or twice that since I let Housekeeper go there seems to be a lot more things we need to do around the house. Lucky for me we lay Gardener off each fall so I get away with no complaints there... But... with the current real estate market and me being a Realtor I really felt we needed to cut back somewhere. I overheard Mr. G on the phone saying we were also cutting way back on Christmas this year (WHAT!) so it looks like I will be on a street corner soon... Should I sell it by the inch or by the pound???

My all time favorite actor is on right now and it is becoming harder to concentrate...


When Tim Burton and Johnny Depp team up you just get some amazing movies. And this one is one of those Christmas crossovers that you can catch all year. I was always more of a Cary Grant kinda guy but I think Depp has only scratched the surface of his acting at this point. And while mentioning movies last night this was on and I just have to stay up and watch the Milan scene...
Tomorrow Mr. G is going to get those new snow & ice tires for the Hybred at Costco and will be bringing Mom's 2 little monster (some of our puppies) doggies for a visit while she is off on a road trip. 84 & on the go, hope I will be so lucky in life... of course I do have Mom's genes, no wrinkles yet! And tomorrow I will continue to work on that damn woodpile & the garage (sigh). Chance of snow tonight... OK a very small chance...

No comments: