Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ghost Story part 3

We have come to accept that we live in a house with something or someone else. We have learned that things tend to happen in June & November. Last November I got to see our ghost for the first time.

It was a Sunday morning and I was lounging in bed watching TV. On the one side of the bedroom is a closet the length of the wall and the doors are all mirrored. It makes it nice, you can turn and watch TV on one side or another. When you are looking in the mirrored doors you also catch a glimpse into the guest bathroom. I was just laying there minding my own business when I saw in the bathroom mirror what I took to be the other half standing then bending down in the reflection. I said hey, what are you doing to the black reflection... no answer. I called out very loudly HEY, what are you up to? Then from the other end of the house Mr. G. yelled back... the other end of the house??? Then he walked down the hall, he was wearing a white T-shirt. What I had seen was almost black.

That was last November. Tomorrow is the first of November, we can only wonder what this next month might bring...

No comments: