Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hump Day

Wednesday now and I am over half packed at the office!!! (better to be half crocked) The hard part is changing all the damn emails to different accounts... bitch... sigh... bitch... whine... Lots of calls and emails wanting to know what the Kevbear is going to do (OK an underwear model is an option) and I do have a favorite brand that I have a pic they recently took of me here... And I am sure they would sell millions if I take that job offer! I could just pack it up and move to the beach...

I am sure with the right curtains our little nest would be just fine...

I have not slept well all week as I worry myself into a wrinkle or two... I know, I know, you are all thinking at his age, a wrinkle??? But even with being the perfect guy that everyone has wanted for years (sexually) there might someday be a wrinkle appear somewhere... Mr. G says it is being a redhead, I say it is good genes and no kids and youth, after all there is that underwear model job and well with my bod...

I even look good in sweats.

Mr. G is already making those "we are a 2 income household noises". AND he just called and has next week off!!! When I suggested we go somewhere fun, I got the "you need to get a job"... I even tried the we could get a pump tent and do the Brokeback Mountain thang... we could even go to the beach... with just the right curtains... I am sure our perfect doggies would be just fine by themselves, they are such well behaved little darlings... This is Brewster who I am just sure is at home right now being a very good boy, or at least I am really praying that is what is happening... I left Lifetime Movie Channel on (for women and gay doggies) which is his favorite, so I am sure as long as his (straight) brother Rippers does not take MY remote away and put on ESPN they will be fine...
Tomorrow is my going away party!!! So far 3 people are coming, I am way too popular... And I am hoping Barber shows up tomorrow night for some hairy cuts ( I promise pics!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kevin,

It took me an hour to figure this thing out...I finally found the google web site that would tell me what my password is...so now I think I can leave a comment and make you happy!!!

The pizza looks yucky!!!

Patti