Sunday, November 18, 2007

Even More Rain?

And the first snow mixed in too... It's 35 out now so it will be icy when Mr. Grumpy heads off to the slave state of a job at 6:00 AM, my poor guy. I think I hate his job more then he does. So with it being a rainy / snowy day we hung around the house. I worked on our Christmas letter and the other half caught up on EBAY. This is our second Christmas letter and while I despised them for many years the logistics of writing 200 or so messages just got to be overwhelming. What with the baking, shopping, decorating, wrapping, planning the ultimate Christmas Party... and oh yeah work too.

We have finalists in guys wanting the houseboy position. After laying off the last housekeeper we could really use some help around here with the chores...
This is Scott and he knows how to heat up a kitchen...
Matt says he is good with wood and trees and stuff in the garden...
Craig says he is great with clothes... both in, out & folding...
Rod loves a pool and promises to work really hard...

So it's a hard call. What I was hoping for was a little old Mexican lady who could clean & cook & teach us some Spanish. But since we cannot seem to find the perfect housekeeper we might have to go to the B list with one of the above... What do you think?

And the very bestest thing that happened today was Max (major hero material) delivered another load of shit for my gardens! I had forgotten he was coming, he had not, and then he gave me a ration of ---- about my being a fair weather gardener. I never should have given him a break on the jock strap photo...

Tomorrow Couponology!

1 comment:

High Desert Living said...

I vote for Rod - he can get the pool up and running