Tuesday, November 27, 2007

TWO POST TUESDAY!

You would think that someone that heats with wood would (ha ha 2 woulds in a row) have better sense then to tarp it in a halfassed way but... oh well... With all the rain we have been having the water just ran down the one tarp and soaked my bestest dry seasoned wood (shit). Luckily I am an ingenious kinda guy and figured out what to do... (don't tell you know who) Yuppers, that is right I ran in the house and got the handy dandy bed warmer...
And had that wood dry in no time! But I did come across one issue... why is it when you have a hole in your glove (and you are stacking wood) that the splinters know where to get ya?
So I did get the wood stacked as planned but the wheelbarrow just did not seem inclined to cooperate and stalled just inside the gate... so I gave up on that for today...
And since I think I spotted a bigfoot track right by the manure I decided it was getting late (and cold) and I should head in to start dinner...
Now a few nights back we had pot roast and since we both hate leftovers I usually try to do the abracadabra thang and turn the offending leftovers into something that does not look anything like said leftover. (Man was that a leftover sentence or what?) So I got out the ol' family cookbooks and used...
That's right, a long held family secret for BBQ beef saniwhiches. Mr. Grumpy thinks I have spent hours getting the ingredients just right and we'll just let him go with that! It will be our little secret OK? Because everyone knows that what most people say is true... that the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach. But me being the clever Kevbear have found a faster way! Yuppers, right again a sharp pointy knife is much faster!

No comments: