Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Wet Day

It is one of those days when it is wet and muddy outside… which means I am not finishing up splitting the last rounds of firewood and I am not hauling the manure down the hill. If I was not so worried about twisting an ankle again & having another gout attack that is what I would like to be doing… but it is muddy… So I did real estate (work stuff) this AM and will spend the rest of the day cleaning and getting ready for company on TURKEY DAY! Mr. Grumpy has volunteered us to be the (as usual) house were all families come for holidays. I think (know) it is because he is so very proud of my (obsession) talent with the holidays. But this year there is this one little problem… The dining room table is the new office (at the moment), so I think I will probably move it out to the garage for the holidays at least…

I went by our CRR office again yesterday to check on some office space and I was getting ready to leave I turned around and was face to face with…

Nope worse then that… it was the crazy neighbor, just inches from my face and frothing at the mouth… She apparently has gross oozing sores all over her face these days. I had not seen this new development; she told Mr. Grumpy that it is a medication reaction just recently. Someone else mentioned it was a visual sign of craziness (I agree)… I feel very (happy) sorry for her as I have done nothing ever to her, but I am now on the hated neighbor list, there are a dozen or so of us on it…


Word is now officially out that my old office will be closing November 30th (my birthday), what a nice present for the Kevbear... should have given me that raise... I am sorry that the agents have been given so little time to figure out what to do, but I suspect that is the plan (no time to decide) so they will stay with the company. Not like they are being pressured... One a bright note!!! I have decided to institute WESTIE WEDNESDAYS where I will introduce the doggies (one per Wednesday) by age with pics and stories!

I am sure wishing some winter garden catalogues would come… too early still…

Have a great weekend! I will be thinking of some other home project I could be doing...

No comments: