Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Westie Wednesday 1

Hi I'm Elizabeth, it's really Elizabeth of Windsor on my AKC registration, but who's keeping score. The Daddies call me Itsie Bitsie (go figure) and all the other doggies call me Queen Bitch. I was born June 9th 1999 back in Iowa and I don't remember too much before the Daddies came, but once they showed up my life improved by about a million percent... well accept for the fact that they also brought home my half sister Victoria. But they got me first, by at least 15 minutes! I used to like Victoria when we were puppies but then I wised up and saw her for what she is. She tries to steal the daddies attention away from the important things in life, like me! I also caught her in the sack with my husband, Bentley... I forgave him, but her... never.
When I was little (and liked my sister) the daddies lived apart so I (and my bitch sister) would live 2 weeks with one Daddy and then 2 weeks with the other. Now for almost 8 years we all live together. It was kinda cool in the old days because we had a beach house and a mountain house. Back then the Daddies were kinda lame, like our first toy was a 7-Up bottle, what's up with that? We (I) got them straightened out and now I get fresh toys and chewies whenever I raise my paw or give 'em the old get me a new toy bark. They are kinda slow, but with the years of training I have put in they finally have it figured out. They have also learned to open the door whenever I want to go out, sometimes I do it just to see if they are paying attention.
I have had 4 sets of pups, it is about my favorite thing to do is have the kids around me. Once in awhile we have a family reunion with all the kids, but the boys always fight and then I have to break it up. I talked the Daddies into keeping 3 of my kids at home so I would have someone to look after me when I get old. I think the Daddies will but they tend to go off sometimes for weeks at a time and I always worry if they will come back. When they go my Grandma comes to stay and she is my third favorite person in the whole world, right after the Daddies! The only bad thing that happens is she brings 2 of my bitch sisters kids to visit and they have the manners of a Saint Bernard. But I put up with them mainly because they are also my youngest son Ripley's daughters. My bitch sister got him a liquored up one night and seduced him, and well... I try not to play favorites but Daddy Kevbear is my favorite. I decided "He's My Man" when I had my first kids, he hung in there all night and never left me once, what a guy! Now don't get me wrong my Daddy Rand gives me Ice Cream so he is about the best guy in the world at bedtime, but I hang with Daddy Kevbear. Sometimes the Daddies call me the Alpha, whatever, I just know "I'm The Mary"! Daddy Kevbear said I got to be the first of "the kids" on his computer cause I was the first doggie they fell in love with... But I know it's because I'm the Queen!
Gotta go chase something, or at least bark at the dark so the Daddies know I'm doing my job. Bye!

No comments: