Sunday, November 25, 2007

I DON'T CARE

I don't care to go out and work on moving more of the piles of shit down to the garden, it is so damn cold out the piles quit steaming and any heat that was there has headed somewhere warm and south of here...I don't care to drive anywhere just to see some sun, because the cars are still frozen... I don't care that the world looks all nice and frosty and winterwonderlandy... I don't care that it is 1:00 PM in the afternoon and we are still in robes (for warmth)... at least the Daddies and doggies got some food that was warm...
I don't care that I remembered what it was I was trying to remember that I wanted for Christmas from my sister that you can only get down in Cali (sugar pine tree cones for decorating)...
And I don't care to have my fingers freeze to the ladder and staple gun today just because a certain person called last night to razz me because their outdoor lights were going up and mine aren't... because it's too damn cold outside (Patti!). About all I do care about today is getting some bedding washed, and no I am not using the damn clothesline in this 25 degrees at 1:00 PM weather! And I am now curling up on the couch with the doggies and getting some movie watching and reading done...

Because it is too damn cold out... and just whose bright idea was it to move the office out to the unheated garage in winter??? Jeez what an idiot...

No comments: