Sunday, November 4, 2007

Mr. Lucky?

This morning I got a call that I was kinda hoping would happen but had not really expected it. Then low and behold it was Diana casting director for the movie being filmed in Madras that they wanted me on the set tomorrow (6:00AM!) for filming. So it is an early call for the Kevbear, but the buffets are always great on the set and it has been a very long time since I have had a part in anything involving Hollywood. Yes, it is true the Kevbear had 2 walk-ons in the 70's but due to bad editing I was left on the cutting room floor, and I also have 19 TV commercials under the belt. And in all honesty there was that one bad time on live TV, I have learned I like not being live and getting a second take on a scene! And that is all I will ever say about that experience.

So tomorrow I will be on the set with Steve & Jennifer filming their new movie "MANAGEMENT". And after that well we will just have to see where it goes...

1 comment:

High Desert Living said...

I am SOOOOOOOOO jealous!
Have fun!