Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Westie Wednesday 2

hI It'S ME, ToRI. PapA HelP mE WIth thiS ThinG.

OK, It's Kevbear here. Tori is having a hard time with the keyboard so we have decided she will dictate to me...

I am Tori, I am a princess. My Daddies see me in a golden light, and when it is icy outside I even walk on water!

I was born in Iowa on June 5th 1999 and live with my half-sister, Elizabeth, and the 2 best Daddies in the whole world. I am older then my sister so I am actually the Queen of all, we call her the Queen (Bitch) and she is happy cause she thinks she is a Queen, but I know really that I am the real Queen! My sister puts me down a lot, cause I had some rough times when I was a kid. There was a mix up at the place where doggies go to get registered and when the daddies went to get it fixed we found out my Momma got runned over by a truck. Then the daddies couldn't get it fixed, I'm OK with it cause I know I am really THE QUEEN. But my sister says now I am just a mutt and my kids are nothing but bastards, she is like that...

But this is about me, not what's her name. My real full name is Victoria of Kensington but the daddies call me Tori Oreos. My favorite things are eating, sleeping and being with my Daddy Rand. I love my Daddy Rand, sometimes more then food! And every day I wait for him to come home...

Cause he's my guy! I love my Papa Kevbear too but he can be mean sometimes and say the words I hate most in the whole world. When he says 'em I get all trembley and sometimes have to go potty cause I get so scared. OK I am going away while Papa types them so I can't see, the words are "poopy butt". I'm back, when Papa says those words I know the daddies will put me in the kitchen sink and my back parts get wet, I hate that and try to escape!
This is the worstest thing in the world, even badder than the coyote monsters that the Daddies say will get me if I run away like what my Momma did when see got trucked to death. So I try to be really good and I always want the daddies to love me.

I am really smart too! In the mornings everyone jumps outta bed to go see if there are monsters outside that should be barked at. But not me! I love to stay in bed late (all princesses & queens do) and Papa leaves on the world news (CNN) so I can keep track of my kingdoms, I love having the bed all for just me!
The daddies even have special feather things and lots of threads too by special designers so I can be happy in bed! My life is really good, but sometimes the Papa keeps me out when it is cold and I know that if Daddy Rand was home I would be inside faster then you could bark "Let me in".

Cause when you are a Queen or a Princess Daddies should obey you and not leave you out like a dog or something... OK, so one more thing about me that I love to do. My sister (Queen Bitch) gets riled up pretty easy so when the daddies aren't listening I whisper something to her and she gets all upset and starts in with her attitude and growling and stuff... Then the Daddies yell at her, I think that is sooo cool! She is like "my potty don't stink" with her attitude, but I've sniffed her butt and she is a real stinker sometimes!

OK I gotta go now and practice for the best part of the day, when My Daddy Rand gets home, cause he's my guy! Bye!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't normally like small dogs, but geez! Is she ever cute! Great post.

Anonymous said...

I love small dogs and that was sooo cute! Made my day start off good.