Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Needed... 1 bottle of good scotch...

Sorry for the delay but what with autograph hounds & the paparazzi chasing me it was a busy week! To recap this past week...

To keep the face looking good for the camera I gave myself a good facial scrub... And I spent a half day planting 6 more fruit trees and going up & down the hill to keep (get) that 6 pack (keg) in shape so if I am required to do a swimsuit (nude) scene in my next movie I'll be ready and set in true fighting form to wow (scare) my fans...Also HWMNBN (alias Mr. Grumpy) was ill so I got to play doctor, but after he saw I was serious (and not playing fun doctor) he got better fast...
And I haven't been waking up in my usual cheery mood, because the first thing I do (OK, second thing) is open the blinds and look out upon the miracle God created and see... the neighbors yard... These are the gay hating (bible loving) neighbors (to clarify) who live in their own perfect world... (just wait till they get their whole very own planet to trash!)

And then just as (HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED) my other half was getting better I came down with something that I no longer get that often (no, not crabs) but when I do it puts me in one heck of a Kevbear (Grizzly) kinda mood... THE GOUT!

Because while I was gettin' in my fightin' shape I tripped going down the hill to plant those (damn) fruit trees, stubbed my toe & twisted my ankle and the rest is.... Well it was not a good week all around... but it could be worse... I might've had to be nice...

On an upbeat note... I am planning to make a run (drive) to the Christmas decorations storage facility (Mom's garage) and get out some of the outside festivities items because it is the time of year while other folks are getting out their few boxes of decorations... that I am wondering what new way I can short out all the electrical circuts in central Oregon! Just kidding Mr. G. (no, not kidding, I am going to kick ass on decorating this year)

1 comment:

High Desert Living said...

Well, that just clarified a bunch of questions - hope to see your usual smiling face on the block real soon!
BTW - S. neighbor will be gone for a few days...... enjoy!