Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hello From Hollywood!

Pre-makeup shot...
Well the Honda was in more filming scenes then I was, but I made it into a BIG SCENE! Yes, it is true the Kevbear will probably be discovered any day now and have to leave CRR behind and head off to tinsel town... I was teamed up with the new (yet to be discovered) star Gloria of F&G Properties (they teamed 2 Realtors?) as a husband & wife wondering into the motel lobby looking for a free breakfast. Our shoot included the costar Steve Zahn (many movie credits) who pointed out the coffee & pastries to us. Gloria made a beeline to the java and I (being a guy) went for the morning paper & pastries. It was then cut & wrap for lunch... We were incredible, Steve stopped just short of asking for my autograph and accepted a handshake as he was very nervous meeting the NEW HOLLYWOOD SENSATION... KEVBEAR!

The catering was superb, full breakfast when we arrived at 6:00 AM, yes true, the Kevbear was on the set at 6:00 AM! But the lunch spread they laid out was the main event of the day. Everything prepared fresh there on the set. We had wardrobe first, then makeup then stand (or sit) around waiting for the BIG SCENE. AND we even got paid, first time ever that happened when I was in front of the cameras. So a year from now we will see if I made it into MANAGEMENT or am once again on the cutting room floor.

On a more realistic side of things I now officially have a listing in the MLS under my new company name and am almost there for business cards & the final proof of the stationary. With some luck (and many prayers) I am now in business again and hoping to sell something before the end of this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny about the hollywood movie moment. You are a star - but then I already knew that.
Love Hil

High Desert Living said...

Saw one of your signs already - you work fast! hmmmm....